Pneumatic Torque Wrenches
- A Pneumatic Torque Wrench is an air motor driven planetary gear box having a very high reduction ratio.
- A reaction arm is provisioned with the gear box to absorb the torque reaction.
- To avoid noise and hazardous hammering unlike impact wrench a pneumatic torque wrench is driven by continuous gearing. Therefore, a pneumatic torque wrench has an excellent accuracy and repeatability.
Pneumatic torque wrench offers following significant advantages:
- Pneumatic is always known for clean and tidy way of working.
- Combination of Air motor with planetary gear guarantees, a much faster, safe and economical operation.
- Easy and fast operation.